Discover the history of Jakarta on this 7-hour guided coach tour. Explore the Old Batavia district and see its museums, neighborhoods and cultural offerings.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup and drop-off are included from your hotel in Jakarta
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note, this tour contains a moderate amount of walking. Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off services are included in this tour. Please specify your hotel name and address upon booking. The exact pickup time will be confirmed by the local partner one day prior to your activity.
- Please note, the National Museum is closed to the public on Monday and during public holidays. If the museum is closed during your visit, the tour will visit Jakarta Cathedral and Istiqlal Mosque instead.
- Jakarta History Museum (Fatahillah Museum) is closed to the public every Monday and on public holidays. If the museum is closed during your visit, the tour will visit the antique and flea market in Jalan Surabaya instead.
- Please note, times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.