Retrace the footsteps of FC Barcelona's legendary players and experience the Barça passion on this 1.5 hour tour that's perfect for football fans! Tour Camp Nou, the largest stadium in Europe, and visit the museum to learn all about FC Barcelona.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Optional audio guide
- Spanish, Catalan, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Korean, Portuguese, Russian
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- This tour is not available for people with physical walking disabilities
- You must provide an identity document (ID card, passport or driving license) when exchanging your voucher for an entrance ticket
- Due to matches, training sessions, or special events, FC Barcelona reserves the right to change the schedule, routes, or even close off part of the museum tour. You will be informed before your visit
- This tour will not be available during La Liga or Spanish Cup matches. However, the museum will be open up to 3 hours before the match, with a stadium visit from the second tier included
- This tour will not be available on Champions League match days. You can only visit the first floor of the museum until 3:00 PM. The day before, you will not be able to visit the second floor of the museum
- Museum hours: open daily from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM, Monday - Sunday