Experience exhilarating white-water rapids with extraordinary views of the Coast Mountain Range with its many glaciers, spectacular waterfalls, and abundant wildlife on this two-day white-water rafting adventure.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The meeting point is the Canadian Outback Rafting base, located 20 minutes North of Squamish at 12825 Squamish Valley Road. Please arrive 1 hour prior to your departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Medical mask
Know before you go
- The minimum age for this trip is 13 years; the minimum weight is 90 lbs.