Journey to the foothills of the Sierra Nevada to reach what was the capital of the Nasrid kingdom and visit the most significant palace of Arab influence in Europe.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a 60% refund
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- In case there are no tickets available to Patio de los Leones of the Nassiride Palais, enjoy a visit to the Alhambra without the Patio. The non Patio de los Leones includes the Generalife and Alhambra Gardens, an external view of the Nassirides buildings and the Palais of Charles V, and a complete historical explanation from dedicated guides
- The Alhambra tour will take place in Spanish or English
- Please bring your original valid ID or Passport the day of the excursion .
- Remember to wear comfortable shoes and warm clothes during the winter month
- Note that the order of the visits may be altered according to the schedule of admittance at the Alhambra Castle since it is not possible to reserve tickets before booking
- Please re-confirm the pickup time with the local supplier as the established one may change due to access times at the monument
- Once at the Alhambra, the group traveling on the bus will be divided according to their selected language