Enjoy 5 hours of exploring stunning Cradle Mountain National Park with a variety of walking options available to you. See beautiful Dove Lake, watch local wombats and experience the peacefulness of this breathtaking bushwalking paradise.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
If pickup arrangements are not organized with the tour operator, please make your way to the general pickup location at Hotel Grand Chancellor Launceston, 28 Cameron Street, Launceston at 7:15 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note, this tour is active and involves some walking. Although most of the walks are classified as easy, a suitable level of general health and fitness and physical abilities is essential.
- This is an outdoor activity. Please dress appropriately for the weather conditions.
- Minimum age to participate in the tour is 8 years.
- There is no maximum age provided all participants have a sense of adventure and reasonable level of fitness and mobility.
- Please bring, sensible shoes for walking, a variety of warm and weatherproof clothing, a hat, sunscreen and large water bottle.