6. From Orlando: St. Augustine Day Trip with Tour Options
Visit St. Augustine, the so-called “Ancient City” and oldest continuously settled town in the United States. Experience the charming atmosphere and beautiful climate of a town located between northeast and central-east Florida.
While there, explore St. Augustine's delightful historic district, with its cobblestone streets, quaint cafes, bars, and unique shops. Make sure to also take in the history at the significant landmarks such as Castillo de San Marcos, Flagler College, the Lightner Museum, the Fountain of Youth, and more,
Choose between the following tour options:
• St. Augustine Day Tour: Spend a full day in the oldest city in the U.S. Find out about the historic landmarks with a tour guide and then shop, dine, and discover the city at your own pace.
• St. Augustine Scenic Cruise: Get a unique view of the city and see its many historic landmarks and impressive natural beauty on a narrated tour around Matanzas Bay.
• St. Augustine's Colonial Quarter Museum: Embark on an interactive adventure where history comes alive with a guide in proper colonial attire. Throughout this living museum, experience a musket firing, blacksmith demonstrations, and more.
• Road Train Tour: Set off on a hop-on, hop-off sightseeing adventure through town aboard a trolley streetcar. Learn interesting facts about the 22 unique sites on the 7-mile (11-kilometer) loop, and hop on and off where you like to explore the attractions at your own pace.
• Pirate & Treasure Museum: Explore the Golden Age of Piracy with one of the world’s largest collections of authentic pirate artifacts and shipwreck treasures. Delight in award-winning interactive exhibits that make this hands-on museum an experience for all the family.
Whichever tour option you choose, your day will include plenty of time to explore the town, shop in the gift shops, and dine in one of the local restaurants on the cobblestone streets.