2. Prague by Night: 3-Hour Dinner Cruise
Start your evening cruise along the Vltava River in Prague from the Čechův Bridge in the Old Town. Get a welcome drink on boarding and then glide gently down the river towards the Charles Bridge (Karlův most). Pass the hill at Petřín, see the historic fort of Vyšehrad and admire the neo-Renaissance concert hall of the Rudolfinum.
Continue past the famous Dancing House on the Rašínovo nábřeží (Rašínovo embankment), and get panoramic views of Prague Castle while being serenaded by live music on board the boat. Enjoy a deluxe buffet dinner (cold buffet, warm buffet and desserts) as you cruise, and purchase drinks from a tempting selection of alcoholic or non-alcoholic options.
• Cold Buffet: Rich selection of breads and butter, Grana Padano, Duck pâté with cranberry sauce, Caprese, Selection of domestic cheeses, ham and salami, Chopped salad, Greek salad, Fresh coleslaw
• Soup: Chicken soup with noodles
• Warm Buffet: Whole ham with bone, Beef goulash, Chicken schnitzels, Spaghetti with cherry tomatoes and basil (vegan), Paella, Baked potatoes with zucchini
• Side Dishes: Bacon Dumplings, Jasmin Rice, Mashed Potatoes
• Desert: Homemade Gingerbread, Apple Strudel, Fresh Fruit Salad